1) Select the type of portrait you want to purchase
2) Select the size you would like to order from the drop down.
3) You will be sent an email immediately upon purchase, with additional information such as colour palettes and ink colours available. Please respond to this email with your chosen photo.
What happens after I order the painting?
1) I will convert the photo that I receive from you. Before printing it out I will contact you with a mock up to make sure you are happy with it before I commence with printing.
2) Once the stencil has been approved it will be printed, weeded, applied to the synthetic paper and then painted.
3) I will contact you after the painting is finished to make sure you are happy with it. I can make minimal changes if required.
4) Once you confirm you are happy with the painting I will apply the treated breastmilk if the Breastmilk Portrait Painting option has been selected.
5) I will then apply multiple layers of sealant, and once all of the layers have been added it will be left for an additional 24 hours to completely cure.
6) The painting is then ready to send. It will be gift wrapped at no extra charge and you will receive a notification email when the painting has been sent.
If you find you aren't receiving communication please check your spam/junk folder. If I have no response from you I will try to contact you on mobile if a mobile number has been provided.